ViewSonic’s myViewBoard Reaches 3-Million Users Worldwide
ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, introduced its digital teaching and learning platform, myViewBoard, in 2018 and it has achieved a milestone with over 3 million users in 3,000 schools across 130 countries worldwide in May 2021.
myViewBoard is a visual learning platform purpose-built to facilitate communication, collaboration, and engagement through a comprehensive suite of apps designed to help people to work, teach, and learn in their own way.
myViewBoard consists of rich applications for users to remotely control devices (Manager, Companion), collaborate (Whiteboard, Classroom, Live, Record and Display) and create teaching content (via Clips and Originals). To assist educators transitioning to distance and hybrid teaching more seamlessly, ViewSonic introduced myViewBoard Classroom in 2020. Classroom facilitates teaching between physical and virtual learning spaces, allowing teachers and students to engage intuitively in both educational environments.
With the myViewBoard ecosystem, users can prepare, present, and participate safely and efficiently. The ecosystem includes:
myViewBoard offers three types of accounts to meet various demands of : Standard is an entry choice for starters, while Premium is equipped with advanced features tailored for educators to digitally augment their teaching. Entity is for educational institutions to manage learning spaces at scale. This includes advanced security, device management, and dedicated support for seamless adoption and effective management.In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, in March 2020, ViewSonic announced it would offer a complimentary 14-month access of myViewBoard Premium to K12, colleges, and universities. By popular demand, ViewSonic has extended the support toward the adoption of remote and hybrid teaching and has extended the complimentary myViewBoard Premium program for an additional 12 months to teachers who sign up before June 30, 2021. In addition, schools and organizations can apply for a myViewBoard Entity account, allowing teachers and students to use this software free of charge indefinitely. To get the free access, please visit: https://myviewboard.com/contact/.
- Infrastructure: Close integration with partners such as Amazon Web Services, Google, Intel, and Microsoft, delivering a high level of performance and security to ensure quick and stable accessibility while safeguarding their data.
- Tools & Applications: Compatible with popular apps from Teams and Zoom to Dropbox, Google Drive, and more. Users can access materials on the cloud, then easily save and share with their peers.
- Digital Content & Curriculum: Sync with different online content and multimedia to prepare lessons and presentations more easily, including YouTube, Khan Academy, and Clips.
- Lesson Management System integration: Painless content sharing and classroom roster management via our Google Classroom integration.
- Device agnostic: Compatible with all devices using Windows 7 and above, macOS, Android, and iOS operating systems.
- Accessories: A wide range of accessories with extended features including myViewBoard Box, myViewBoard Mouse, myViewBoard Sens, myViewBoard Direct, myViewBoard Cast Button and more.